I’m an avid popcorn lover so when Popcorn Shed got in touch with me and asked me if I wanted to trial some of their popcorn I was ecstatic.
As I’ve never tried their popcorn before I was patiently waiting for my package to arrive and it did not disappoint. It was full with amazing and unique flavours that I haven’t seen from popcorn brands before.
The flavours I received were as follows;
- Salted Caramel – Salted caramel popcorn with milk chocolate
- Say Cheese! – Cheddar cheese popcorn
- Pecan Pie – Caramel popcorn with pecan nut pieces
- Pop ‘n’ Choc – Popcorn with Belgian milk chocolate
- Butterly Nuts – Peanut butter caramel popcorn with peanuts
- Sweet Cheesus – A mix of cheddar cheese and caramel popcorn
- Berry-licious – Fruity tart raspberry with smooth dark chocolate
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them and incorporate them into some recipes. I created this popcorn cereal marshmallow treat with some of their salted caramel popcorn and it went down a treat.
- Spoonful of butter
- 2 bags of pink and white marshmallows
- Cereal of your choice (I used a mixture of Rice Krispies, shreddies and corn flakes)
- Popcorn of your choice
- Heat the butter in the pan until it melts and coat the sides with it.
- Add in your marshmallows and turn heat to low.
- Melt the marshmallows, mixing consistently so that they don’t burnt and stick to the sides of the pan.
- While the marshmallows are melting oil the sides of a mixing bowl and pour in your desired cereal.
- Pour the popcorn on top of the cereal and begin mixing. The melted marshmallows will become more stiff if you don’t mix quickly enough!
- Add in your choice of popcorn and mix again
- Using a wet spatula (to stop the marshmallow sticking) transfer the mixture into a greased tin and flatten
- Decorate with more popcorn and melted chocolate if you’d like
I’d definitely recommend the salted caramel, berry-licious, butterly nuts and pecan pie!
*Disclaimer – These products were sent to me to try but all views and opinions ar emu